ISA/SE L1 Surf Instructor Course France
8 nights stay to qualify for work anywhere in the world from €1059
UPDATED CONTENT !!
Apologise to any earlier enquiries for the change in course content and price. The present details below have been finalized. Thanks for your understanding.
ISA/SE L1 Surf Instructor course France objectives :
ISA/SE L1 Surf Instructor course France aims to qualify students for work within an 8 night full board stay, with job referals. This will include the ISA L1 surf instructors ward, the ISA /ILS water safety award ( presented for the very first time in Europe), 20 hours accreditation completed here during your stay and to get you started a referral system for our students to start work for the season in the UK or France. This will all be completed from the Secret Spot Lodge with full board accommodation.
Course dates :
Mid September (exact dates coming soon)
- Full board 8 nights (3 meals p/day)
- 9 days ISA/SE L1 / ILS water safety
- All course manuals to keep
- 20 Hrs accreditation completed
- Job referral system on completion
- Membership with Surfing England (SE) (1 year)
- ISA membership ( 1 year )
- Listed on ISA register ( 1 year )
- Transport to beach included
- Lots of surfing and fun
- SORRY, CLOSED TO FRENCH NATIONALS